Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 12...Legs/Back/Ab Ripper X

The days are just flying by aren't they? Not really, but I'm trying to forget the fact that it's snowing outside today...in April...technically Spring. When I'm at day 90 it'll be summer and I will be much happier. Just have to take it one day at a time.

Today was Legs/Back/ARX again and it was easier this week. I think all the Plyo and Yoga is increasing my leg strength because I was able to complete most of the exercises with full rep counts. Two position wall squats were still very challenging but at least I was able to push through the pain this time without taking a break. The good news is I only have to do this workout one more time next week and then I get a couple weeks of break from it...which is nice.

Ab Ripper went great today! I struggled in the beginning because the bicycles use the legs and mine were feeling the burn from the workout. However, when it came time to do the Mason Twist I was FINALLY able to do all 50 reps!! I collapsed to the floor and yelled out in triumph! HEYAHH!!! Great feeling indeed! I had my recovery drink as a reward and I will chill out tonight with Steph and a glass of wine...I love days off!

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Cheese Scrambler with turkey bacon, wheat toast, and Juicy Juice.
Snack: Protein Shake (Whey and Skim milk)
Lunch: Vegetarian Chili. Steph's recipe and it's delicious!
Snack: Accelerade and 1 piece of string cheese.
Dinner: Chicken Pita from the Nutrition guide. I love it!

I received my P90X protein bars today and I will use them as my a.m. snack here and there. I needed more protein so this will be a great addition to my plan. Tomorrow is Kenpo X again, which I am looking forward to, and then I will only have one more before I get the rest week. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment