Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 31...Back/Bi's/ARX

I went over Jason's tonight for this workout and after Friday's fiasco I was kind of worried. There was a lot of Bicep curls tonight...probably every style of bicep curl ever invented. The curls were not the biggest challenge tonight though, it was the Corn Cob Pull ups. Those suckers are one of the harder exercises I've done in P90X. The bad part was that I chose them as the Max Rep pull up at the end of the workout...when I was already way out of energy. I did a max count of 7. And I barely finished the last rep.

I am definitely improving on Ab Ripper. The only exercises I still struggle with are the reverse bicycles, crunchy frog, and Heels to the heavens. Otherwise I am able to complete most reps on the rest of the exercises. I'm getting better!

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Cheese scrambler with turkey bacon and wheat toast. OJ and coffee black.
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese
Lunch: Leftover spaghetti
Snack: Protein Bar. Accelerade after workout
Dinner: Sirloin burger on wheat bun, with tomato, lettuce, ketchup, and mustard. Served with Grillin' Beans and a pickle.

More Yoga tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. That hour and a half has become very therapeutic for me and the challenge it presents makes for one hell of a workout! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment