Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 36...Chest/Shoulders/Tri's/ARX

Oops, forgot to post yesterday. Considering the amount of work I did you can't blame me.

As previously stated I am in the process of removing my old fence and putting up a new one. Yesterday our dumpster was delivered so Steph and I spent most of the day hauling heavy ass wooden fence panels...if it was a P90X workout it would be called "Fence X." We spent all afternoon doing that and then I had to go and do my workout, which I hate. This one kicked my ass again. I just cannot keep up the intensity and push for full reps on all of those push ups. My arms are completely wasted by the time I have to do the One Arm and Plyo push ups and I can barely do a full set. After all of the progress I have made in this program and the changes I've seen with my body, this F'N workout knocks me down a few pegs every time...and by "few" I mean it makes me look like a complete asshole. Seriously, there were a couple times yesterday where I just shook my head at the screen wondering what the hell was going on. Forget what I've said before about Plyo, Legs/Back, Core Syn.....Chest/Shoulders/Tri's is the HARDEST P90X workout! End of F'N story! I'm going to try to workout with Jason for next week's session, so hopefully that will motivate me.

Yesterday's Meals

Breakfast: 2 Wheat waffles with light syrup. Juicy juice and coffee black.
Snack: Protein Shake
Lunch: Sonic Popcorn chicken....oops...don't think that's in the Nutrition Guide. Sorry Tony.
Snack: Accelerade.
Dinner: Turkey Tom sub from Jimmy Johns. Once again subbed the Mayo for the Vinaigrette.

I have Plyo in about an hour or so and then I get to go outside and do more fence clearing! Yayyyy!! I'm going to be a zombie tonight! Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment