Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 30...Plyometrics

Will this workout ever get easier? I think not.

Plyo was very Bestial tonight. I had a rough time with the second part of the twist combo because it was making me dizzy...I don't think I ate enough today. I did full reps on the MK Lunges but I still feel like I'm not going low enough. I plan on modifying over the next couple of weeks...concentrating on keeping lower to the ground to work on my quads more. I took Tony's advice and slipped a little Accelerade into my water tonight and that seemed to help me maintain my energy, but now that I'm done I feel famished. I need to eat!! 

I was tired all day today and I'm surprised I was able to do Plyo as well as I did tonight. Before I left work I truly felt like maybe I should take my rest day today. But somehow I found the energy. I guess I enjoy doing these workouts and my body recognizes that and finds the energy to grind on. Whatever the case may be I am still not a fan of Plyo, which is probably my least favorite workout now...it's just a killer. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Wheat bagel with peanut butter. Juice.
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese
Lunch: Hot dog with fries and a pop. I haven't had pop in a long time so this was a nice treat.
Snack: Yogurt. Accelerade after workout.
Dinner: Pizza time!

I like taking some weekends off from the Nutrition plan...I don't go overboard with the bad food, but I need these little breaks for my soul. At least that's how I look at it.

Tomorrow is Back/Bi's/ARX. Brand new workout with brand new exercises that will probably bring brand new soreness to my body. I'm feeling it from yesterday's workout so tomorrow will probably be the same. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment