Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 25...X Stretch

Today was X Stretch so...yeah...exciting. X Stretch is the P90X equivalent of Delaware. If you've seen Wayne's World than you pretty much understand that statement.

The only issue I had today was with my X Stretch DVD...my PS2 was unable to read the disc at the 19 minutes left mark. And if you haven't noticed, there is no chapter select option so you have to skip each exercise manually...which is a pain in the ass. And once I got to where I was again, the PS2 crapped out on me again. There is a small scratch on the disc which I think is a result of the cardboard case that these discs are stored in. So I think I'm going to buy a CD case for them to avoid an future damage since I didn't pay for the stupid warranty. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Wheat bagel with peanut butter. Juice.
Snack: PB&J sandwich
Lunch: Turkey sandwich and Creamy Tomato soup from Panera Bread.
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese and an apple
Dinner: Tuna Sandwich with Grillin' Beans

I have Core Synergistics again tomorrow so whoopee...it's time for more ISO Plank/Chaturanga! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment