Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 32...Yoga X

As the days go on I find it harder to come up with witty and insightful comments to make on the same workouts I've been doing for the last 5 weeks. The only thing that differentiates some of these workouts are how I handle them...like the fact that Yoga was unusually hard last night. 

I guess my body is still feeling it from the last few days because I was struggling through a lot of the moves, including some of the warriors. Right Angle poses and Half Moons REALLY sucked yesterday...I just couldn't hold them for any long period of time. I held the Crane for about 5 seconds at a time which is the longest yet so I saw improvement there. Overall I just didn't feel entirely "there" for Yoga. This week is proving to be quite the challenge.

Today's Meal's

Breakfast: Wheat bagel with peanut butter. Juice and coffee black.
Snack: Protein shake
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich with an orange
Snack: Baby carrots with hummus
Dinner: Chicken burrito

Even though this week has been tough I feel like I want to push myself more. I was toying with the idea of doing a week of Doubles during week 3 of this Phase. Week 3 of Phase 1 was a great week for me.....I had a lot of energy and I was plowing through my workouts with no problems. I want to see what the Cardio X option does to my energy for the regular workouts. Whether I do this or not, my next round of P90X will be intensified and the Doubles option may be the next step. We shall see. 

I missed posting yesterday because I was watching 24, so I shall talk to you later tonight after Legs/Back/ARX. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment