Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day 43...Chest/Shoulders/Tri's/ARX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGxL5AFzzMY

Click the link and take a gander at Jack Palance at the Oscars for a second. I'll wait................


.....So yeah, I had to do these again on Friday and trust me I can't hold a candle to Jack Palance. Of course who can? Palance was a man's man, old school Hollywood, and a helluva host for Ripley's Believe it or Not in the 80's. But I digress...

I went over Jason's for this workout and it definitely went better this time. I increased rep counts on a lot of the exercises and the one's that I didn't I increased my weight. The Pike Press was still a downer and the One Arm Push ups were almost impossible, but on most of the other exercises I made some improvements. There's just no getting around the fact that this workout is the most challenging because of the wide variety of hard ass push ups and shoulder exercises. Well, at least I have a three week break before I have to do it again.

Friday's Meals

Breakfast: Cheese Scrambler with turkey bacon. Juice and coffee black.
Snack: PB&J Sandwich
Lunch: Chicken pita with an apple
Snack: Protein shake and Accelerade after workout
Dinner: Grilled Smoked Sausage

No comments:

Post a Comment