Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 57...Chest/Back/ARX

This is it...one more phase to go! This weekend is going to be very hectic with work, Memorial Day, beginning this new phase, and my wedding shower tomorrow. I have a lot on my plate and I want to post for last night's workout before I forget.

After a 5 week hiatus I had to do Chest/Back again, and I will have to say that I was excited for it! That seems weird to say after how much I used to dislike this workout but that was only because it was very hard back then. Yesterday I KILLED this workout! I increased my rep counts on all of the exercises...some by 10 reps! It was amazing to see the differences between my first week rep counts and last night...I'm doing over double the amount! And those damn Diamond Push ups? Killed them too! Surprisingly the most challenging exercise for me last night was the Military Push ups. I did many unaided pull ups and the workout ended on a high note with a great Ab Ripper session. I felt great after this workout!

Yesterday's Meals

Breakfast: Wheat English Muffin with jelly and juice. Coffee black.
Snack: PB&J sandwich
Lunch: Turkey sandwich with an apple
Snack: Protein shake and 2 pieces of string cheese. Accelerade after workout
Dinner: Pizza

If I get the time to post tonight I will, otherwise I will see you in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment