Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 54...Core Synergistics

Today was quite the challenge because of all the yard work I had to do. Ripping out the remaining vines around our pool, mowing the lawn, and carrying 12 lawn bags full of heavy yard refuse for pickup tomorrow was really draining. So after all of that I had to do Core Syn. again.

I don't know about you but I have a real tough time with this workout. The Prison Cell Push ups, Plank/Chaturanga Run, and Lunge/Kickback/Curl/Press combo are some of the harder exercises and I struggle through them every time. I was chugging water throughout and even had to hit the pause button a few times to catch my breath. I think it had something to do with the warmer weather and lack of ventilation in my workout room. Whatever the reason may be the workout is still a good one but I'm glad that I only have to do it 6 times in the entire program......I'm glad I didn't pick the lean program! 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Cheese Scrambler with turkey bacon and juice. Coffee black
Snack: No snack. Ran out of food but I did go shopping later
Lunch: 2 PB&J sandwiches
Snack: Accelerade
Dinner: Grilled Sirloin burger with lettuce and tomato. Corn on the cob and a pickle. Bottle of Miller Light. I love summer!

Tomorrow is Yoga X again and then it's time for the final Phase!! This is going to be an exciting June! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment