Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 49...Rest Day

Alright folks, onto the second recovery week! 

I didn't feel like doing X Stretch this morning. It's not that I don't like it but rather I am not a fan of working out early in the morning before work. So I took my rest day and tomorrow I do my Yoga as day 1 of the recovery week. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: 2 wheat waffles with light syrup. Juice and coffee black
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Pizza
Snack: 2 Granola Bars
Dinner: Mostacholi

Have a good night, I will see you tomorrow for Yoga.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your P90X experience. I just finished day 9 and it's motivating to read the experience of people further along in the program. It inspired my to keep my own journal which also helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem man! Keeping the journal is one of the things that has kept me going through this program. I wish you the best of luck and just keep pushing play!

    ReplyDelete