Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 45...Back/Bi's/ARX

Alright...it's time to stop, take a deep breath, and take in the fact that I'm officially HALF WAY through P90X! 

And to mark this auspicious occasion I had to endure Back/Bi's/ARX again today, and boy do I hate those Corn Cob Pull ups! Considering this is the "Mastery" Week I was increasing my rep counts for the exercises when I could but this is one of the harder workouts so it's a challenge just getting through it. My first day of P90X I was using 20 lbs. for the Lawnmowers and I increased that to 40 today...and I will go higher the next time. The improvements are no longer subtle, it's like my body is really starting to adapt to these moves and **gasp** become Stronger! I've never had the muscles that I have now so needless to say I'm pretty happy with how things are going. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Cheese Scrambler with turkey bacon, wheat toast, and juice.
Snack: PB&J Sandwich
Lunch: Turkey sandwich with Wheat thins
Snack: Protein shake and Accelerade after workout
Dinner: Salmon fillet with corn.

I only have a few more days and then I'm into the second recovery week. Then I get to do Chest/Back again! Diamond push up...I'm going to conquer you! Have a good night!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it halfway! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the half-way mark! I'm only a third there. Just finishing up my first recovery week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm sure the next 45 days are going to fly by!.........*cough* sarcasm *cough*

    ReplyDelete