Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 16...Plyometrics

Hello hello hello! Another day of Plyo today, but that also means I finally get a break from it next week. 

I felt pretty good throughout most of the workout, excluding the MK Lunges and the Runner Squat Reach...I had a harder time with that one today. I was glad I didn't get lightheaded this time. I actually opened a window to allow more airflow in my house...what a novel idea! I still sweat my ass off. I was also noticing that my feet were sore today, almost like the balls of my feet and ankles were feeling too much of a jolt every time I jumped. I am thankful for the rest week I'm about to begin that's for sure. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Cereal with skim milk. Glass of Juicy Juice.
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese.
Lunch: Chicken Salad with an orange.
Snack: Carrots and hummus.
Dinner: Tuna sandwich with pickle stacker. Side of Grillin' beans.

Sorry for the short post tonight. I have plans to hang out with friends tonight and I have to get going soon. Tomorrow's Easter so I have a day off! I will be doing my Shoulders/Arms/ARX workout after my first snack, so I will let you know how that goes. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment