Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 50...Yoga X

Another day of Yoga today and the start of my second recovery week. The Half Moons are the only part of the Vinyasa sequence that I can't complete without stepping out of the move. However I held Crane for 20 seconds...a new best! And I was actually able to perform wheel for a few seconds. Of all the P90X workouts I find that Yoga X is the most rewarding. After a terrible day of work I used to come home and have some beers (Unhealthy I know). Now I can lock myself into the room for an hour and a half with Yoga and come out feeling calm and relaxed. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Wheat Bagel with peanut butter and apple juice. Coffee black
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese
Lunch: 2 PB&J sandwiches with skim milk
Dinner: Chicken and peas

After a 3 week break I have Core Synergistics tomorrow. My goal is to conquer the Plank/Chaturanga Run and ISO Plank/Chaturanga since they gave me the most problems last time. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment