Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 44...Plyometrics

With my parents in town I had a very tight schedule yesterday after work. As soon as I got home from work I immediately started Plyo. It was a very tiring workout this time and I was surprised by that. I had been going through this workout pretty well for the last few weeks and I felt that I was passed the point of feeling like death during some of the exercises...but I was wrong. The Squat Stance pickups really kicked my ass this time and the MK Lunges...well those are never easy. Recovery drink was a must after so I chugged it down, hopped into the shower, and left the house for dinner. Barely any time to breathe!

Yesterday's Meals

Breakfast: Wheat bagel with peanut butter. Juice. Coffee.
Snack: 1 piece of string cheese with a yogurt.
Lunch: Leftover smoked sausage with a orange.
Snack: Wheat thins and Accelerade after workout
Dinner: 3 Cheese Enchiladas with some nachos. Delicious!

Tonight I have Back/Bi's/ARX for the last time until Week 10, so I have to make it good! Pushing to fail every exercise and Bringing It! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment