Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 52...Kenpo X

I have to make up for 3 days of no posts, sorry about that. This is turning into a hectic week with my wedding shower coming up on Sunday. We are trying to get our house ready for out of town guests and that means loads of yard work and cleaning inside the house. I'm pretty beat after today but I must complete these posts because if I get too far behind I will stop doing it completely.

Kenpo X on Sunday...the usual sweaty workout. I pushed my intensity level for every move in an effort to create a tougher workout without the use of ankle weights (I haven't got around to buying them yet). I've concluded that the Jab/Cross Foot switch and Hook/Uppercut F.S. are definitely the most challenging moves in my opinion. Otherwise the kicks, blocks, and crazy punch sequence at the end are just plain fun. 

Sunday's Meals

Breakfast: Cheese Scrambler with turkey bacon and juice
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Pizza
Snack: Accelerade
Dinner: Spaghetti with garlic bread

No comments:

Post a Comment