Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 48...Kenpo X

Kenpo was a nice challenge today...I really worked up a sweat! What I like most about it is that it's an hour workout that seems like 20 minutes. You blaze through the moves and work your ass off (literally) in the process, and all of a sudden it's done. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Cereal with coffee black
Snack: I need to go grocery shopping
Lunch: 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with skim milk
Snack: Accelerade after workout
Dinner: 5 cheese and potato pierogi with green beans

I have the optional X Stretch tomorrow or rest, and that means I am done with another week.
My second rest week is next which means more Core Synergistics! Superman Banana here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about kenpo. It just seems to fly by, and I like that it's one of the "easier" workouts.

    ReplyDelete