Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 15...Chest/Back/Ab Ripper X

"Today was a good day."

-Ice Cube-

Work, the workout, Guitar Hero...just an all around great day! I sold a TON of stuff at work, made some great commissions, and inhaled my P90X Protein bar on the way home in preparation of tonight's workout. 

I went over Jason's tonight because I felt that I needed someone to push me during this workout. Although I busted my ass in the previous weeks I still felt that I could have done more. And considering this would be the last time I did Chest/Back until Week 7, I was determined to push myself to fail every exercise I did. I have to say that I just plain KILLED tonight's workout! I increased my rep counts by at least 3 on all of the exercises and I had energy left over for ARX. I think eating the Protein bar before the workout makes a HUGE difference, because tonight and my first Shoulder/Arms night were the best...and that was also a Protein bar night. The great thing is I don't have to do this stinkin' workout for a few weeks...so that's nice. 

Ab Ripper is always tough but I was able to increase my reps on the wide leg sit ups as well as the V-ups. Mason twist was hard because I was completely out of energy by then. Only did 38 continuous reps.

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal with skim milk. Juicy Juice Berry.
Snack: PB&J Samich
Lunch: Chicken Pita and an orange. I love this meal!
Snack: P90X Protein Bar
Dinner: Turkey Tom Samich from Jimmy John's. I substituted Mayo with the Vinaigrette and declined cheese. No chips or pop either. This is the healthiest sub they have next to the Veggie sub.

Today was great but I have to suck it up for Plyo tomorrow. It is never easy. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment