Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 41...Kenpo X

Hmmm...not much to say today. I had Kenpo again and yeah...it's Kenpo...kicking and punching...pretty standard at this point. It's still a great workout, a real sweat-inducer and the biggest challenge is keeping your intensity level high. If you do that then this workout is very effective at burning calories, otherwise it can get a little tedious. I need to get some ankle weights asap, so that I can work a bit harder during the moves. 

All that said, I have completed another week (other than a possible X Stretch tomorrow) and that means I'm halfway through the second phase and almost halfway through the entire program itself. I feel like it's time to really start pushing myself and getting back on track with my nutrition. I want the best possible results and that means Bringing it every day.

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Oatmeal with skim milk and a scoop of Whey Protein. Ugh...yeah that wasn't a good meal. I think I need to boil the oatmeal next time and add some fruit or something. It was bland and tasted like a shitty version of Co Co Wheat's...kind of like buying a Dollar Store knockoff version of Co Co Wheat's called Co Co Crap.
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich with an orange
Snack: Carrots with Hummus and cinnamon apple sauce
Dinner: 5 cheese and potato pierogi with green beans. Glass of wine

X Stretch was pretty nice last week so I may do it again if I wake up early enough. I will talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment