Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 23...Core Synergistics

It has been a busy weekend which explains why I missed posting yesterday. It's alright though, I'm here now and I will bring you up to speed.

Yesterday I did Core Synergistics for the first time and was caught off guard at the difficulty. I didn't expect it to be too bad but there were some exercises in there that I struggled with. The prison cell push up and Plank to Chaturanga run were definitely the most difficult for me. Really struggled with keeping my body off the floor during the Chaturanga. However, I enjoyed the new challenges this workout presented and I should be able to improve upon my effort on Tuesday.

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Wheat bagel with Peanut Butter. With Juice.
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese
Lunch: Turkey sandwich with an orange.
Snack: Protein Bar.
Dinner: Pizza.......yep, I had pizza. It was tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment