Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 58...Plyometrics

Well I'm back. I won't get into a long story as to why it's been a week since my last post but I'll just say that I've been busy with the wedding planning and work. Last weekend was my wedding shower and we had relatives in town from around the country. There were dinners, drinking, mixed with work all weekend, and the shower itself, hangovers...etc etc etc. I'm not a fan of making excuses and this was the first time I missed any workouts. Everything got screwed up during the weekend and I can't make up the schedule during the week because of work so I just took a break and started Phase 3 again on Friday. Unfortunately this may happen again next weekend because of my bachelor party.....I don't know if you've tried doing Plyo with a hangover but I can imagine it would suck. Anyways, I did Chest/Back on Friday and yesterday was Plyo...

It went well after a long layoff. I pushed for full effort to make up for my week off and ended the workout exhausted and sweaty. 

Yesterday's Meals

Breakfast: Cereal with skim milk. Coffee black
Snack: Yogurt and granola bar
Lunch: Lean cuisine 
Snack: Accelerade
Dinner: Chicken and peas

No comments:

Post a Comment