Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 24...Kenpo X

The Recovery Week continued with Kenpo X today. I used 5 lb. weights for the first set of exercises and it was quite the challenge keeping the intensity going. 

I was feeling very fatigued all day today and I felt that my workout kind of suffered as a result. Steph is sick right now with the flu, as is my Dad, so I hope I'm not coming down with it. I've had a slight scratchy throat so I hope that isn't a harbinger for a sickness of some kind. The worst part about this time of year is the constant weather changes that occur. Hot, cold, rainy, hot again....it reeks havoc on my sinuses. The last thing I want to do right now is take days off my workout to nurse a cold or sinus infection. That would suck.

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Wheat bagel with peanut butter. Juice.
Snack: Protein Shake (Whey and skim milk)
Lunch: Chicken Salad
Snack: Accelerade
Dinner: Turkey Tom from Jimmy John's. No cheese or mayo so it's one of the healthiest subs they have on the menu.

Only a couple more days left in Phase 1! Tomorrow is X Stretch which is easy. I'm ready to get this week over with so I can jump head first into Phase 2 on Friday. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment