Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 39...Yoga X

I have to catch up on two days of posts here so bear with me. 

I was MUCH happier with my Yoga session yesterday compared to the previous week. When I last did Yoga I felt too rushed and my mind was not focused on the task at hand. Consequently I struggled through a lot of the first half, which is the toughest part. So yesterday I actually had a Monday off of work and I did my Yoga around noon. I made sure to set aside time for the session, with no immediate plans afterwards, and the results were much better! I held strong through all the Warriors and finally, after many weeks of trying, I held through the Right Angle pose...even with the grab! That was a great accomplishment for me because Yoga has been such a rewarding workout and I've felt improvements here and there but the Right Angle Pose and Half Moons still thwarted my best efforts. Well I conquered one hurdle but the Half Moons still defy me...but they won't forever!

Yesterday's Meals

Breakfast: Wheat Bagel with Peanut Butter and juice. Coffee.
Snack: Apple
Lunch: 2 PB&J sandwiches with skim milk
Snack: Accelerade
Dinner: Grilled chicken...I finally went grocery shopping.

I forgot to mention....I held Crane for about 15 seconds yesterday with no toes! Another small victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment