Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 26...Core Synergistics

Final day of Core Syn. until the final week of Phase 2...thank God! This workout kicks my ass is every way imaginable! I have to admit, however, that I feel great at the end.

Still struggled with the ISO Plank/Chaturanga and Plank/Chaturanga Run, but at least I was able to do more than half of the reps on those this time. I couldn't even do the Chaturanga run on Saturday. I felt more energized today, probably due to my Protein bar I ate a 1/2 hour before the workout, so I was keeping up with Tony and the gang this time. Superman Banana was difficult again but I had more success with turning over without using my hands...the Tip of the Day is to ENGAGE your core in these workouts and I really tried to concentrate on that throughout. Very sweaty, very difficult, but ultimately a very rewarding workout today. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Cereal with skim milk. Coffee black. Protein Shake (Skim milk and Whey)
Snack: Protein Bar
Lunch: 2 PB&J sandwiches
Snack: String cheese
Dinner: Salmon with rice

Our wedding is now 81 days away! Invitations are going out in a week or two and most of our planning is done. So it's time for me to get my ass in gear and prepare for Phase 2, which starts on Friday. Tomorrow I have Yoga X and then rest day on Thursday. And then it's new workouts and new challenges to overcome. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment