Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 46...Yoga X

I'm going to make this post quick because I have to wake up early tomorrow for jury duty! Bastards finally got me after a decade of having a drivers license! The nice thing is I don't have work tomorrow, the not nice thing is that I get paid a whopping $25...BIG MONEY!! I think I'm going to spend the hours in the jury room writing my wedding vows. I know, that's not a very romantically inspired place to do that but it needs to get done and I will have a lot of time to sit and write. 

Yoga today...Lot's of fun actually. Except for the Half Moons but that's neither here nor there. When I have bad days at work my Yoga sessions tend to be amazing...it's a great stress reliever! I sucked at Crane today and my Wheel aspirations are still pretty lofty and unattainable, but I went through the Warriors with no problems and even the Right Angle poses were better today. I will say this...there is no relief sweeter than when you finish the Right Angle Pose section and go back to plank...if my quads could talk they would say "Ohhh YESSSS!!! I don't have to support this bastards weight anymore!!" Relief...thy name is plank.

Today's Meals

Breakfast: 2 Wheat waffles with juice. Coffee black.
Snack: Wheat thins and an apple
Lunch: Chicken Burrito
Snack: No 2nd snack, I need to go grocery shopping again
Dinner: 2 slices of pizza. See above.

One more day of resistance for Phase 2 and then I get a break. Tomorrow is Legs/Back/ARX and I will be trying hard to get those rep counts as high as possible for the pull ups. Also I will let you know how jury duty went...civil service at it's finest. Later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment