Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 55...Yoga X

Another day of Yoga X and it was much needed after my crappy day at work. 8 and 1/2 hours felt like 15 today...I was DYING of boredom! If there is one thing that makes Yoga X therapeutic it's the fact that I can come home feeling like total shit and a hour and a half later I am relaxed. Yoga X is definitely my favorite workout which is a surprise considering I had never done Yoga before and had no idea that it would be so rewarding. 

As always, unless I wake up early I probably won't do X Stretch tomorrow. If that's the case then that means I am two phases down...one to go! 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Wheat English Muffin with peanut butter. With juice and coffee black
Snack: PB&J Sandwich
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Lasagna
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese
Dinner: 2 Tuna Sandwiches with pickles

Friday starts Phase 2 and that means the triumphant return of Chest/Back! Diamond push up...I'm going to destroy you!! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment