Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 18...Yoga X

...And I'm back. I forgot to post last night because I was very tired. Yoga sapped me of all my energy I guess. Plus I tried to insert a new template into my Blogger account and when it didn't work, I switched back only to realize that I lost my 90 Day Countdown. Very annoying.

Yoga went better this week. My form during the Vinyasa's has improved a lot but I'm still struggling with a few of the moves. The half moons are killer as are the side leg extensions. Getting through all the Warrior's is quite a chore considering my legs are on FIRE...I guess I've neglected my legs in my workouts over the years. I actually tried Crane and was able to hold it for 3 seconds at a time with a little toe for balance. The pillow in front of my face came into play once. It will be a long time before I'm able to hold that position...probably sometime in Phase 2. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Cereal with skim milk. Coffee black.
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese.
Lunch: Turkey sandwich and Vegetarian Garden Veggie Soup from Panera Bread. 
Snack: Protein bar.
Dinner: Salmon fillet with corn.

As challenging as it is, I've come to enjoy Yoga. Pushing yourself to hold those moves and breathe through the, sometimes, intolerable pain is hard but rewarding.  I will have Leg's/Back/ARX again today which means that I am 2 workouts away from Recovery Week! Phase 1 is almost done!! Time is flying by and my workouts are part of my daily routine now, rather than a special chore. It's funny now, to think that I can't see myself NOT doing P90X...at this point it would feel weird to not workout. Have a good day and I will see you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment