Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 59...Shoulders/Arms/ARX

After a long break I went back to Shoulders/Arms today and it was a fantastic workout! I increased my weight and reps for most of the exercises and was especially feeling good about putting up 25's on the Deep Swimmers press...10 more than I did the last time. I noticed I was sore after Friday's Chest workout so it will be interesting to see how I feel tomorrow. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Cheese Scrambler with turkey bacon. Wheat bagel, Juice and coffee black. (It seems like a lot but the nutrition guide says I have to eat 3,000 calories a day now...and when I don't I feel light-headed during the workout)
Snack: Accelerade
Lunch: Grillin' Beans with applesauce (I'm running out of food again)
Dinner: I'm going to grill something...possibly burgers. 

Tomorrow is Yoga and that makes me happy. Sorry for the absence between posts...I'll try to keep that to a minimum. Later.

2 comments:

  1. keep it up man! Im just heading into phase 3 after my recovery week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, just came across your blog from Duece's site, saw your results and thought congratulations were in order so well done man, I am on day 33 today should be good, cant wait to get to 60 so i can do atleast 1 unassisted pullup

    ReplyDelete