Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 37...Plyometrics

I have to say that it is tough to do Plyo after a late Friday night. I felt tired all day and the fact that I'm starting to run out of food doesn't help my energy levels either. However I still brought it tonight and that's that.

Tonight's Plyo went pretty well considering the amount of fatigue I've been dealing with. I only really struggled on the 180 Reach Squats and everything else I was pretty much settling into a nice groove. Somehow my body miraculously wakes up for these workouts even when I feel like I can't do another session. I guess I've grown used to the rigours of this program...or maybe it's just a slight case of masochism. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: Wheat bagel with peanut butter and juice. Coffee black. If you notice that I'm eating very similar things lately it's because I need to go grocery shopping. We've been so busy with this fence thing that we haven't had time and my nutrition is suffering as a result.
Snack: 2 pieces of string cheese
Lunch: Taco Bell...like I said I need to go shopping ASAP.
Snack: Apple and Accelerade.
Dinner: Salmon or chicken sounds good.

By the way, Recovery Drink is a must after Plyo. Even though I don't use the P90X one, my Accelerade is pretty similar and it's great both after a workout as well as during...which is what I used it for today. Plyo is challenging and the Accelerade gives me a nice boost throughout.

Tomorrow is Back/Bi's/ARX again. I did well last week so here's hoping that it goes smoothly again. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment