Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 33...Legs/Back/ARX

This has been an exhausting day. I spent most of the day outside tearing down our decrepit fence. It is 30 years old and since we bought our house last year, it has been collapsing in a few places. It also doesn't help that the fence was being completely taken over by vines...not small little branches but HUGE, fuzzy, Prehistoric branches that in some places were the only things holding up the fence panels. Needless to say it was an eyesore that had to be removed. So Steph and I busted our asses ripping out all the panels and sawing away every vine. It's done and we are waiting on Waste Management to deliver our dumpster on Friday.

After such hard work it was not the most pleasant decision that I made when I willed myself into doing the workout tonight. I made sure I ate my protein bar before (my last one), and then I lunged and lunged for an hour. I kicked ass on the pull ups, upping my rep counts by 2-3 on every one. The ISO toe roll was still a very painful exercise but I was able to conquer the wall squats this week. Overall it was one of the better Legs/Back workouts. 

Today's Meals

Breakfast: 2 Whole Wheat Waffles with light syrup. OJ and coffee black.
Snack: Protein shake
Lunch: Vegetarian Chili.
Snack: Protein Bar. Accelerade after workout.
Dinner: Tuna sandwich with a pickle.

Kenpo Kenpo Kenpo....tomorrow is another sweaty day of fighting imaginary people. Then it's another week down. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment