Thursday, March 26, 2009

17 hours and counting...


Pretty sad sight huh? Trust me, I won't look like this in 90 days! As of right now I am 17 hours away from Day 1 of P90X. Getting a little nervous about it. After reading and hearing soooo much about this program it's very strange that I am so close to actually beginning the plan. 

Last night and this morning I did the P90X prep work, which consisted of taking pictures of my flabby body, weight and body fat checks, and a surprisingly tough Fitness Test. I say surprisingly because I didn't know I sucked so much at doing pull-ups. If I struggled that hard on the fit test, I cannot imagine how bad it's going to be tomorrow as I dive head-long into Day 1. Damn you Tony!! I did 2...yes 2 pull-ups, 15 push-ups, 29 in-and-outs, and lasted a minute on the Wall Squat. I am not a fan of working out in the mornings and that test is proof of that. 



Today's meals:

Breakfast: 5 egg whites scrambled with 2 pieces of Turkey Bacon and a glass of Juicy Juice Berry...delicious!
Snack: Cup of Activia Raspberry Yogurt and Cup of Diced Peaches
Lunch: Chicken Salad with Sun Dried Tomato Viniaigrette and one Orange
Snack: 2 Cups Baby Carrots with 4 Tbsp Hummus
Dinner: 2 Tuna Sandwiches on Wheat Bread, pickle stacker's, 3 cups Peas.

Well, hopefully I will be able to lift my arms and type my next post tomorrow after Day 1. But I probably won't and will have to post with my tongue or something. Raise a glass and toast to pain, suffering, and getting ripped! BRING IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment